I try to keep my beauty (as well as my food!) purchases as green and natural as possible, and I am in LOVE with my most recent purchase: Andalou Naturals Brightening Pumpkin Honey Glycolic Mask.
I’ve been using this mask a couple times a week for the past three weeks and I have a bit of a crush on it! It smells just like pumpkin pie and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean and looking bright.
Some major pros:
- good for combination skin (like mine!)
- you only leave it on for 10 minutes
- easy to remove with cool water
- yummy smell!
- organic pumpkin is rich in vitamin A
- no weird tightening feeling/stinging/etc that sometimes happens with other masks
One tiny con:
- my skin is a touch red for a few minutes after removal, but that would be the glycolic AHA working. So I wouldn’t recommend using this mask right before dashing out the door.
Andalou has it for $14.95 on their website, but I’ve seen it for as low as $10 on different websites. Regardless, comparatively speaking, it’s fairly inexpensive and super effective.
Ruling: incorporating it into the routine & love. will absolutely repurchase