Nude nails are HUGE right now, and thank goodness. They’re superheroes of versatility, and with so many nudes hues saturating the market, there’s a shade out there for everyone.
Here are swatches of a few of my favorites:
4. Revlon Nail Art Expressionist in Silhouette (pink base shade)
8. Revlon Colorstay Longwear Nail Enamel in Nude Beige
- Essie’s Topless and Barefoot is a super creamy ivory hue with a hint of pink. This shade would really pop on deeper skin tones, or with a tan.
- OPI’s Samoan Sand is more of a true ivory, really sheer with warmer undertones. Definitely needs about three coats for even coverage.
4. Jumping on the DIY nail art bandwagon, Revlon recently launched dual-ended nail enamel pairs, and the base pink hue of their Nail Art Expressionist in Silhouette is really quite lovely. It has just the hint of sparkle to it. It’s really quite lovely, and I’m not usually a fan of shimmery or glittery polishes that aren’t metallic hues.
5. Essie’s Eternal Optimist is a pink with a warmer tint that skews more neutral than PINK. It’s a really sweet, springy neutral that BEGS to be worn with a spring floral.
6. Barefoot in Barcelona by OPI is a really sexy warm nude with hints of mauve.
7. Case Study by Essie really looks like foundation, and really hits the “nail foundation” trend on the head. It’s a warm nude that skews a bit more brown. Really quite lovely, but feels more summer-fall than spring.
8. Revlon Colorstay Longwear Nail Enamel in Nude Beige also really looks like foundation, but is a lighter tone than Case Study. Quite lovely.
What are your favorite nudes for spring? Share in the comments below!