Here’s what I’ve been reading on the interwebs:
- Carli Davidson has taken some pretty rad high-speed photos of wet dogs shaking off the water. I DARE YOU not to smile!
- Need a reason to laugh? Check out the blog Reasons My Son Is Crying. If you’ve ever met a small child, you will find these pics hilarious.
- Haven’t had a nightmare in a while? Check out this article about a lake in Tanzania that turns any animal that touches it into stone!
- Congrats to one of my favorite authors, the supremely talented Claire Vaye Watkins, for winning the Dylan Thomas Prize!
- Grab yourself a nice glass of giggle water and check out this hotsy-totsy collection of 20s slang, some of which should absolutely make a comeback! Personal favorites: ossified (drunk) and jake (alright). As in: “Everything’s jake. He’s just a bit ossified…too much giggle water!”