A peek at what I’ve been reading on the interwebs:
- Dorothy Parker, plagiarist? (New York Magazine)
- Planning on overindulging this week? Who isn’t! Facialist Joanna Vargas shares some beauty-restorative juice recipes via Daily Candy
- Surgically-implanted EYE JEWELRY?!?!?!!? This is a thing!?!?!?!?! WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO THIS WILLINGLY??!?!?!?!?!? (The Cut)
- Nothing begs for a bold red lip like a holiday party, and Into the Gloss has some handy tips to help you keep your lipstick where it belongs…
- Who What Wear has put together the definitive guidelines around what NEVER to wear to work…I only take issue with their inclusion of sheer blouses on the list. There’s sheer, and then there’s SHEER (which is absolutely never appropriate). I think, when paired with a tank top underneath and/or under a blazer on top, the former can absolutely appropriate.