A peek at what I’ve been reading on the interwebs:
- It looks like the ladies over at The Cut and I see eye to eye about the SAG Awards red carpet. We both thought Claire Danes looked great from the neck up and we both called out Giuliana Rancic for her consistent incorrect identification of the Pantone Color of the Year Radiant Orchid. Hey, Fug Girls: if you’re ever looking for another fashion devotee to join the party, I’m available 🙂
- Also over at NYMag, Kathryn Schulz revisits Middlemarch (my constant bedtime companion since the New Year) with the help of Rebecca Mead’s new book My Life in Middlemarch.
- Vogue UK rounds up the top 10 herbal teas by benefit (many of these brands are available in the US as well!)
- Speaking of detoxing, LEAF has a round up of juice and smoothie recipes up!
- Over at StyleList, they’re sharing their vitamin cocktail for perfect skin. (P.S. Tim Gunn is currently guest editing!)
And in honor of this week’s one-two punch of both the impending return of the polar vortex and a pretty likely chance of 4-8 inches of snow tomorrow night, let’s all pretend we’re here: