A peek at what I’ve been reading on the interwebs:
- Over at Into the Gloss, Elizabeth Brockway sheds some light on the Dr. Bronner’s soap label, because, if you’ve ever attempted to read it, questions inevitably will arise. Questions such as “what do ‘The 2nd Coming of God’s Law!’ and Abraham Lincoln and Hitler and random capitalization have to do with awesome soap?????”
- Maria Popova talks William James and the power of habit over at Brain Pickings.
- Over at Glo, 10 bad decorating habits to break STAT.
- Domaine goes inside SJP’s New York home!!!
- Turns out that one woman, Vanessa Friedman, will be filling both Cathy Horn and Suzy Menkes’ jobs over at the Times (via The Cut)
- On a personal note, I woke up next to a house centipede this morning. Like, in my bed. Fluffing the pillow. Getting comfortable. And of course I screamed like an ax-wielding psychopath was chasing me down. Not how I anticipated waking up. Luckily, there’s support on the interwebs for this exact situation courtesy of Kate Conway at xoJane.