A peek at what I’ve been reading on the interwebs:
- Spring means one thing to this wine lover: it’s ROSÉ SEASON! Over at Domaine, the best rosé wines at every price point.
- Emily Henderson has some tips for styling your bookshelves.
- Lily Kunin of Clean Food Dirty City writes for Into the Gloss: The Anatomy of a Healthy Kitchen
- Also at Into the Gloss, a round-up of teas with some serious beauty benefits
- Taylor at My Lucite Dreams tackles dry brushing.
- Over at Brain Pickings, Nabokov on what makes a “good reader.”
- Twisted Sifter features the work of Kerry Miller, who takes discarded books and turns them into 3D collages.