If I were to summarize what I aspire to in my own personal style, the key words would be effortless, chic and timeless. Those three words encapsulate the personal style of Jacey Duprie, the blogger behind one of my favorite style blogs, Damsel in Dior.
What I admire about her style:
- she always looks pulled together without being overly done
- she does a super effective job of mixing classic cuts, neutral colors and fun, lively prints
- she re-wears her favorite pieces! It drives me nuts how some style bloggers seem to have an endless stream of new clothes to wear once and dispose of!
- her shoes! I seriously envy her collection of pointy-toed heels.
- her styling is impeccable. She manages to strike the perfect balance of accessories for each outfit.
Her are a few of my favorite looks from her blog:
Who are your favorite style bloggers? Let me know in the comments!!