I hope everyone had a restful and reflective Memorial Day weekend! A peek at what I’ve been reading on the interwebs:
- Over at goop, Gwyneth Paltrow shares her carefully curated flea market guide.
- A super simple tutorial for perfect summer boho curls over at Divine Caroline.
- In Kenya, there is a hotel where you can hang out with giraffes. Sign me up!
- Thrillist has a round-up of every single outdoor summer movie screening in NYC. THANK YOU!
- I find myself buying far more produce in the summer, and Mind Body Green has a great cheat sheet to which fruits and veggies you should always buy organic.
- Over at Brain Pickings, a fascinating piece entitled “Why Time Slows Down When We’re Afraid, Speeds Up as We Age, and Gets Warped on Vacation”